Welcome to YourVHStoDVD.COM
Sunday, March 12, 2017.
Transfer VHS to DVD – Convert VHS to DVD
Ever wanted to, or thought how to convert / transfer your VHS footage to a format that can be read by a stand alone DVD player, if so, you are in the right place.
Imagine being able to watch all your potentially fading VHS footage on your DVD player, well you can.
Do you have any of the following on video tape and do you want to preserve those precious memories for generations to come?
- School Plays
- Children’s 1st Steps
- Stag or Hen Nights
- Any other footage you may have !!
Some benefits of transferring your footage to a DVD format would be:
- Lastability (Over 100 year life)
- Menus (Play video clips by selecting from an indexed menu)
- Take up less physical space
- DVD formats don’t get chewed up (Unlike Video Tapes)